Good NFTs come in various forms, but we can see clear commonalities among the past NFT works that have stood out.
First, and most importantly, the artwork has to be fun. Think about how you can add more details to the artwork. The more unique it is, the more attractive it may be to collectors.
You may also create added value for the work by giving more information on its artist. NFT fans love to help budding artists and contribute to their future success.
- Start with a small quantity and price your NFTs fairly.
- For auctions, set a reserve price if necessary.
- Add your social media profile links and description, and create a banner.
- Promote your projects on social media and try to attract early users.
- NFTs should be useful to collectors.
- NFTs should create for buyers a sense of engagement with art.